Tuesday 13 January 2015

Cornish Book Haul!

Happy Tuesday readers! Recently I have been thinking that I haven't done a book haul in a reaaalllllyyyyy long time, and that isn't because I haven't bought or received any books, because I have. A lot. In recent years, I haven't bought nearly as many books as I used to, mainly because since I have become a book blogger I am fortunate enough to be sent a lot of books, but also because now I have a 'thing' about reading the books I have, before buying any new ones.

Unfortunately, this is not always the case. But am I right in assuming buying books with book tokens don't count? Because, I mean, that's not really money, is it?

Nevertheless, I do have quite a few book hauls in store for you this week, starting off with my Cornwall book haul, which features books I have either bought or read in Cornwall over the past few months. I hope you like it :) Also, let me know if you have read any of the books on this list!


Books (from top to bottom)

Breakfast at Tiffany's- Truman Capote

Someone Like You- Sarah Dessen

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky

Mystery in White- J. Jefferson Farjeon

The Cornish Coast Murder- John Bude

Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell

The Walled City- Ryan Graudin

Oh Yeah, Audrey!- Tucker Shaw

Going Over- Beth Kephart

Emma- Alexander McCall Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment