Wednesday 1 January 2014

Books I have read in 2013

As the year 2013 has come to an end and another year of new books and novelists is upon us, I thought that I would start a new trend (or due to my lack of reading other people's blogs, it may already be a trend) of putting down in writing the list of books I have read in 2013. I'm not sure if what I have read this year is a normal number for me, or if it is a large amount of books, so if you want to jump on the bandwagon and list the books you have read in 2013 I would love to see your list (You can leave a link in the comments!). So here is my list in the order that I read it, and honestly I loved each and every one of them so please check them out!

Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte
Along For The Ride- Sarah Dessen
The Truth About Forever- Sarah Dessen
Miranda Hart: Is It Just Me?- Miranda Hart
The Fault In Our Stars- John Green
Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen
Espresso Tales- Alexander McCall Smith
To Kill a Mockingbird- Harper Lee
An Inspector Calls- J.B. Priestly
Dark Parties- Sara Grant
Half Lives- Sara Grant
If You Find Me- Emily Murdoch
Shadow and Bone- Leigh Bardugo
Siege and Storm- Leigh Bardugo
What's Left of Me- Kat Zhang
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones- Cassandra Clare
Cloud Atlas- David Mitchell
1984- George Orwell
The Art of Fiction- David Lodge
Animal Farm- George Orwell
Koba the Dread- Martin Amis
Frankenstein- Mary Shelley
The Communist Manifesto- Karl Marx
Streetcar Named Desire- Tennessee Williams
She Is Not Invisible- Marcus Sedgwick
The One Dollar Horse- Lauren St. John
Waterland- Graham Swift
Race the Wind- Lauren St. John
Shadows- Paula Weston
Haze- Paula Weston
The Double Comfort Safari Club- Alexander McCall Smith
The Moon and More- Sarah Dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment