Saturday 17 January 2015

Book Gift Haul

Finally it's Saturday, and the penultimate day of this mini-series on book hauls! Today I'm going to show you a book series I was kindly given by my grandparents, a series of books all about writing and improving your craft. There are three books which all combat different possible areas of weakness in your writing and gives you helpful tips and advice for how to carry on your writing! I love books like this as I believe that you can never have enough advice when it comes to writing, and any advice is worth trying out because you never know what's going to work for you!





Books (top to bottom)

Write a Novel: And Get It Published- Nigel Watts and Stephen May

Write Great Dialogue- Irving Weinman

How To Craft A Great Story- Chris Sykes 

Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment