Tuesday 17 February 2015

YA Book Prize Haul 2015

Hello readers! I have to apologise for the lack of posts lately- coursework had to be polished off and revision is already well-underway for mocks after half-term (yippee!) Anyhow, there is light at the end of the tunnel after all- the YA Book Prize! I have an interview coming up tomorrow explaining all about this exciting event in the YA sphere, but in the mean time gorge your eyes on this stack of books I was kindly sent, in preparation for YA Prize celebrations!

These titles have been buzzing around twitter and bloggers' TBR lists for the past few months now, and I was so excited to get my hands on them and start reading! 



There is nothing more exciting than coming home from school to a huge parcel of books to get stuck into! Here are the titles from left to right:

Half Bad- Sally Green

Salvage- Keren David

Trouble- Non Pratt

Goose- Dawn O' Porter 

A Song for Ella Grey- David Almond

Lobsters- Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison

The Ghosts of Heaven- Marcus Sedgwick

Say Her Name- James Dawson

Only Ever Yours- Louise O' Neill 

Finding a Voice- Kim Hood

I can't wait to read all of these titles and choose my favourite to win the YA Book Prize!

If you have read any of these titles, let me know in the comments!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment